Explore Baltimore’s world famous Inner Harbor!
Explore Baltimore’s world famous Inner Harbor and discover the history and sites that played a key role in creating our national identity. Visit historical Fort McHenry where Francis Scott Key saw the “rockets’ red glare” inspiring him to write our national anthem. Discover the role railroads played in advancing America’s westward expansion at the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum.
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Shine
- Historic Ships in Baltimore
- Top of the World Observation Deck
- Narrated cruise of the Inner Harbor
- Three nights lodging at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Chicago
- Guided Tour of Baltimore
- National Aquarium
- Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum
- Babe Ruth Museum
- Medieval Times and Dinner & Tournament
- Hard Rock Café
- Maryland Science Center
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards